Moving to a new country for different reasons can actually be tricky. If you don’t have any idea about the process. The best way is to get it done step by step. Here we are with our list of the basic requirements to apply for a foreign PR Visa. Check out the list, So you cannot miss out on any of these.
- Passport: It’s the first and basic requirement for applying for a PR. Keep it updated with the latest importation such as a change in marital status, change in name, or have an address change. Update it precisely.
- Language test (IELTS, CELPIP, French TEF): The score can change the game for you. Keep in mind different countries have different language proficiency tests. The applicants must score the minimum required score to be eligible for the PR. without it you cannot be eligible for applying for PR.
- Education credential evaluation (ECA): It’s used to verify that your foreign certification is valid and qualifies Canadian standards. You can use any of the designated organizations mentioned on their official website. World education services are considered to be the fastest. You need to provide your diploma/degree mark list and transcript from your university.
Adding the educational credentials will always be a good idea. Whether it’s a diploma course or a certification. It will add an educational up-gradation to your application.
- Provincial Nomination Documents (PNP) (if applicable):
It’s the most important factor within Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). by this the applicant received an additional 600 points. This assures a guaranteed invitation to apply for permanent residency.
- Work permits or job letters from the employer in PR country (if applicable):
Work permits or job letters from the employer in PR country are proof of social security. While applying for a working-class category.
- Work experience letters: It depends upon how many years of experience you are showing in your CV. You need to keep those documents ready and upload them to your website.
All you need is a reference letter that mentions the duration, job designation, and salary. No of hours working and responsibilities and duty performed during this duration. Apart from this, you can attach joining letters, salary slips to solidify your proof.
- POF (Proof of funds): The bank statement is applicable here as the sole proof of available funds. You can get it from your respected bank. The funds must be available in your bank account from 4-6 months before applying for PR.
- PCC (Police clearance certificate): The newly created communities having a mixed culture. Focused more on having people with good backgrounds and nature. For this reason, a Police clearance certificate is required. It’s applicable for an applicant who’s 18y/o or more. If you live in multiple countries for more than 6 months then you have to go through this process. It needs to be applied sooner as it’s a time-consuming process.
- Medical test: You have to get your full examination done by doctors authorized and approved by the healthcare council of the country you are applying for PR. It’s a crucial aspect as the authorities want to make sure you don’t become a burden to their healthcare system.
- Birth certificate: Some countries considered birth certificates as proof of nationality. It’s an extra document but creates better chances for you.
- Education documents: If you enroll yourself into any qualification program remember to mention its details in your application. Along with a copy of your certificate. It will definitely increase your score and PR approval chances.
- Marriage certificates: It’s an important aspect while applying for a PR. The authorities are going to count this point while assigning you to score. If you are married or even divorced, then remember to add a legally verified certificate to prove it.
- Photos: These should be your recently clicked photos. You cannot use a year-old picture just because you look good in them. There is a specific requirement for the picture and you can get it from the official website. Get your passport size picture clicked at least a week or two before applying for a PR.
- LOE (Letter of explanation): If you have any change in your last name or change in address then you can get it affidavit. Now you can provide it along with a letter of explanation. It’s an important and simple document made in word doc. You can get a print and attach it with your application.
So if you are planning to settle overseas, then you should collect these documents beforehand. For complete information or professional help, contact DY Immigration Consultants. It is a team of experienced and qualified consultants who have helped many people in immigrating to their dream destination in the least possible time.