Beautiful beaches and job opportunities make Australia a popular tourist destination. The country is aggressively seeking immigrants who can contribute to its development. Furthermore, the island country’s diversified culture makes adjusting to the social milieu easier. However, anyone wishing to immigrate to any country must first obtain a valid visa. Because there are numerous legal complexities associated with the issue of a permit, consumers frequently seek professional assistance. DY Immigration Consultants, the leading Australian immigration consultant in Dubai, can assist you in legally emigrating to Australia.
Why should you immigrate to Australia?
- Top Educational institutes
- Australia boasts one of the world’s most effective educational systems. According to Quacquarelli Symonds in Australia, some world-class universities are mentioned below. Those are
- The Australian National University.
- The University of Melbourne.
- The University of New South Wales.
- The University of Queensland.
- The University of Sydney
- With a significant number of overseas students, Australia is one of the world’s most culturally diverse countries. It means you’ll study among students from all over the world and will have access to many of the facilities of home, such as restaurants and grocers, as well as film festivals and food fairs. According to the QS Top Student Cities rating, Australia has some of the best student cities in the world. Melbourne, a cosmopolitan city, came in second, ahead of London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, and Singapore. Sydney was ranked fourth, with Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth following closely behind.
- Job opportunities for Students
- In Australia, international students can work part-time up to 40 hours per fortnight, which will help your expenditure like nights out with friends or short vacations during the holidays. Students can also apply for a post-study work visa, which allows them to stay in Australia after graduation and work. There are also programmes like the Professional Year Program (PYP), which will enable graduates with degrees in accounting, computer technology, and engineering to get experience and mentoring in the Australian industry. Getting a PYP can help you get permanent residency.
- Low pollution and Nice weather
- The weather is brilliant. Summer seems very pleasing. Australians moan about the long and chilly winter, but I believe this is nonsense as someone born near the arctic circle. It may not be all sunlight and heat all year, but even in the colder state of Victoria, the warm spring, scorching summer, and mild autumn easily encompass 34% of the year, which strikes me as the ideal balance. The pollution is also too low, and Australia has one of the best places to breathe some clear air.
- Natural beauty
- Australia has incredible natural beauty, from rain forests and lofty trees to deserts, mountains, and beaches. In the winter, you can go skiing! There are numerous nature parks, and Australia is home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the famed Uluru and the Great Barrier Reef. You will always be surrounded by a beautiful environment and breathtaking views, no matter where you travel. It’s a country built for road vacations!
- Good Economy and a low unemployment rate
- It has a high ranking in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Better Life Index (2017). (OECD). This ranking is on work prospects, wage, community, housing, education, environment, civic involvement, health, and safety, among others. It also indicated that the unemployment rate is as low as 1.3%, lower than the national average (1.8%).
- Better living standards
- It is a sparsely populated country with cheap living costs. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to see advanced infrastructure and the healthcare system.
Benefits of Australian visa
- After two years of having a visa, you will be eligible for government benefits such as free education and healthcare, precisely like their residents.
- Following the receipt of your PR visa, you will be eligible for the government’s “First Home Owner Grant” (FHOG), which will help you save money on surcharges and taxes. Furthermore, the government will provide you with some financial assistance.
- Citizenship for the child born during the stay in Australia. Children born in Australia after obtaining PR are automatically granted Australian citizenship.
Education and English proficiency
Candidates that score well on the English proficiency test have a decent educational background, and relevant work experience can help them earn more points.
Candidates who apply under subclass 491 receive priority processing, which means they will receive their visas sooner. So, use this visa subclass to apply for an Australia PR visa in Singapore or Dubai.
Subclass 190 visas require state sponsorship, whereas subclass 491 visas require regional state support, and visa 482 visas require employer sponsorship.
As a result, while living in Australia, you can benefit from various benefits. You can contact our staff for further information and increase your chances of receiving a visa acceptance. We believe in offering the best services possible, which is why we have been named the best Australia immigration consultant in Dubai. You can contact us at any moment and use our post-landing services.